On behalf of the National Executive Committee and the entire members of the Alumni Association of this great fellowship, it is my pleasure to welcome you to the CCR AAU Ekpoma Alumni Association. The association exists, wholly and solely, to help our alumni and, by extension, the campus & college fellowship itself succeed. The world gets more complicated with every passing day. We get involved with our families and work and suddenly we’ve lost touch with those outside that close circle.
Our Main Structure
Welcome Speech by the Alumni President
- To meet people, relate with people, form alliances, with people you never had the opportunity to meet or befriend while on campus, as we cannot really tell who might be of immense help to us in life.
- To experience the joy of having alumni body as a pool of ready customers for those of us in businesses. To provide room for assistance in other aspects of life.
- To serve as a meeting point for alumni and getting information from the fellowship or receiving fellowship updates, so her needs can be attended to.
- To share in the joys and pains of one another as we celebrate our birthdays, wedding ceremonies, burial ceremonies, child naming ceremonies with visits, cheers, good wishes, congratulatory messages, possibly gifts.
- Preparing Final Year Brethren for life outside university walls and alumni life.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q/A #1: WHO CAN JOIN? The one and only criteria for joining the CCR Alumni body is that you must have been a member of the CCRN in the prayer Group: Our lady of Perpetual Help (campus or college) Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma.
- Q/A #2: IS THERE A REGISTRATION FEE? For now, you don’t need to pay anything for registration. But we are all encouraged to send in something no matter how small to the Alumni account. This is to help us keep the group running.
- Q/A #3: HOW IS THE GROUP RAN FINANCIALLY? Although there are no compulsory dues, the group is running basically by free will donations of members of the body.
- Q/A #4: WHEN, HOW AND WHERE DOES MEETING HOLDS? Our Alumni meetings are held monthly via WhatsApp and telegram. Also, we schedule physical meetings at least ones every year, location to be decided by us all where we meet together.
- Q/A #5: WHAT CAN I BENEFIT AS A MEMBER? There may not be any financial benefits on its own, but it promotes the Cautiousness of brotherhood, fraternity and family. It’s a place where we celebrate, encourage, and stay with ourselves in our days of strengths and weaknesses.
ARTICLES & NEWS
National Executive Members
Members of the national executives are professionals and experts in their chosen career or business
Do Request for Membership Registration Link Now
Here are what some members and associate think of this platform and the alumni body in general
Freewill donation is highly encouraged here!
You can sponsor our upcoming reunion, support the fellowship welfare or champion a campaign on behalf of this great body. Use our secured payment platform via the button below and contact the PRO for acknowledgement and record purpose.