So many people in our world are waiting for others to empower them. They gather resources and yet remain in the same level. Why? Because true empowerment, is from inside-out. You will always loss whatever you have in the outside if you don’t have them in the inside.
Do you know that anytime you think problem is “out there,” that thought is itself the problem? Anytime you focus on a problem you are actually dis-empowering yourself; you take away your ability to change that situation, you become inferiors and the situation becomes superior to you. Man was designed to create events, situations and things not the other way round, but because of ignorance and wrong thinking so many constantly dis-empower themselves.
In that trouble situation, your “first thing first” is to REMIND YOURSELF OF WHO YOU ARE IN THE INSIDE; (a king, a priest, a prophet; an heir of God and a join heir with Christ), a supernatural entity, and one without natural limitations (Romans 8:1). The second thing to do is, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT YOU HAVE IN THE INSIDE. If you are born again and spirit filled it means you’ve got everything you need. The solution you seek is not out there, look inward.
Do you know that true leadership starts from inside out? One who cannot lead himself will never make a good leader. Personal leadership must be top priority in your life. Personal leadership starts with SELF DISCIPLINE; discipline yourself form INSIDEOUT; choose to think only whatever is right, pure, lovely, admirable, and praiseworthy (Phil 4:8). Never occupy your mind with evil thoughts; such as fear, failure, sickness or death. Learn to set targets for yourself and exceed them. Be practical, choose to be the example you want others to see and emulate.
EMPOWERMENT IS INTERNAL: Do you will agree with me that “we don’t empower others rather we create the environment in which they can empower themselves? Empowerment is essentially from inside, outward factors only motivates you to look inward and make necessary adjustments for growth. So focus on creating environment in which you can empower yourself and help others empower themselves as well.
KEY FOCUS FOR INSIDE-OUT EMPOWERMENT
- CHANGE YOUR THINKING: think success only.
- TALK THE WORD AND WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE: never find yourself focusing on what life circumstances is saying, because the man in Christ was designed to live beyond limitations.
- WALK YOUR TALK – maintain integrity, never lie to yourself. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
- FOCUS ON THE RIGHT PICTURE: never act in isolation, acquire skills, have a daily target (TO-DO LIST) that points towards your ultimate purpose for living.
- BE ALL YOU WANT TO BE IN YOUR MIND: don’t wait till you have all the money in the world before you start living your dream.
In summary, to live from the inside-out is to live from your regenerated spirit.
©MARTIN SPIRITMAN, 2020