This is the official website of the alumni body of Catholic Charismatic Renewal, Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma Nigeria.
- To meet people, relate with people, form alliances, with people you never had the opportunity to meet or befriend while on campus, as we cannot really tell who might be of immense help to us in life.
- To experience the joy of having alumni body as a pool of ready customers for those of us in businesses. To provide room for assistance in other aspects of life.
- To serve as a meeting point for alumni and getting information from the fellowship or receiving fellowship updates, so her needs can be attended to.
- To share in the joys and pains of one another as we celebrate our birthdays, wedding ceremonies, burial ceremonies, child naming ceremonies with visits, cheers, good wishes, congratulatory messages, possibly gifts.
- Preparing Final Year Brethren for life outside university walls and alumni life.